Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Changed Perspective

The source that has had the biggest impact on me has definitely been the Bible, because a lot of the other literature seems to be based on the Biblical Satan and has been filled in with imagination of writers and artists.
More and more, Satan has become just a literary character in a book, a symbol or personification of everything evil and bad in the world.  Similar to before, he seems like a joke.  I take the idea of Satan way less seriously than before.
I'm NOT certain, but he may just be a human invention to put the blame on.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting what you say towards the end about 'blame', but don't we sometimes blame God for the troubles we have in life? I have always become angry with God when the things that happen in my life go wrong. I have never thought to 'blame' the Devil, even though the Devil is the evil one and not God.

    ReplyDelete