Thursday, February 27, 2014

Perspective of the Devil

In my opinion, I still think of the devil being a manipulative, selfish, he or she or it. I just came to realize though that he is limited in what he can do to people though and that because God is "God" it was already destined for the devil to be the way he is.Him being damned to hell was something that was planned in order for people to have that though of "Good and Evil." He does not have that much power as I used to think he did and I came to understand that God will always be in control of the devils actions. By me being a strong believer in faith I do not want to question God whatsoever, but as I learned and read more of the texts in class, I see that the devil is nothing you should fear. God uses the devil to test peoples faith in him and that just made me want to get to understand and get closer to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment