Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Devil: Then & Now

Based off of a new understanding and viewpoint on the Devil with what we have been learning in class, my view of the Devil has not changed. I still have interest in wondering how all this came about and started, but would never fully comprehend the reasoning as to why there even is a Devil. The Devil has always had a bad reputation and people make jokes such as "go to hell," but I never take it seriously. None of us truly know if a Devil exists, but the story has been passed down for many years that it makes us believe there is a Devil. I did not worship the Devil in the beginning and still am not going to worship him now. My viewpoint has remained the same - uncertain. I have not learned anything extraordinary that I didn't know before, but there has been a few discussions during class in which caused me to think how serious the Devil and Hell is. I'm not sure whether or not the Devil exists, but I am sure that there has to be some sort of bad supernatural out there.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard for us as living beings to have an understanding for something we are unable to see. I feel the same way about my views. How can we believe in the existence of something we cannot actually see, possibly until death?!

    ReplyDelete