Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Prince of Darkness

     The Devil to me has always been an evil creature. I have seen him as a heartless beast that feeds on fear. After being in the Devils class for about two months now, I must say that my opinion on the Devil has changed in some sense. The Devil to me will always be ugly and gruesome, but my thoughts on the existence of this beast still confuses me. Yes, I have grown up into a religion of the belief in Heaven, Hell, God, and the Devil, but now I am not so sure of any of these presented beliefs.
     This class has showed me that the Devil was an angel of God, but then cast down to Hell for his greed for power. The Devil may have been an angel at one point, but emotions and acts of emotions change. The Devil is an evil creature full of sin and lack of love. Does the Devil exist? I do not know, but all I do know is my opinions have not been finalized just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment