Monday, January 13, 2014

What I Know of the Devil


 The know the devil  as both Satan and Lucifer. I was taught that the devil was once an angel in heaven until he dismayed God and was damned to the underworlds (HELL). The devil is believed to be the most evil being to mankind. My mother always taught me to rebuke the devil. Out of spite and anger, Westerners’ often use the term “Go to Hell!” Hell is not only where the devil resides; it is also a miserable place for evil spirits to spend eternity in hell’s hot environment and horrible conditions.
 
9/11: many Americans believe  the tragedy of the twin towers was the devils work. The devil dwells on sins and evil.  Christians (my mother and family) “rebuke” the devil in an attempt to save souls and spend eternity in an everlasting paradise in heaven with God: the creator of the devil and all beings. I know that if there is a devil he would be proud of people doing corrupt things because though “hell” may not be empty, it will never freeze and its leader is always recruiting souls. Misery loves company. 



http://thefitnessandnutritionguide.blogspot.com/2010/09/911-memorial.html

No comments:

Post a Comment